Monday, April 13, 2009

Just too unreal, all this.

Hi bloggers :)

So I'm finally starting to realize that this is all really happening. It's crazy and amazing and scary and everything I've ever wanted, so it's kind of overwhelming to think about haha. I've been getting emails this past week from the stage manager about my first rehearsals and my script/score and my costume fitting - which is next friday! freaking out!! - and the SA press rep about my headshot and bio and all this is happening so fast and I couldn't be happier :D Hopefully I'll snap a quick pic of me in the Wendla dress and knee socks next week and post it!!

Also, to top everything off, my parents surprised me with tickets to see the tour in Rhode Island next weekend! I'm SO unbelievably excited to see my new cast members perform, and to hang out with them for the day :) Pictures to come! Until next time!

Krista :)

No comments:

Post a Comment