What Krista has done in the last 5 weeks:
1. Saw my old acting teacher in Avenue Q twice! He/the show was incredible. For those of you who don't know, it's coming back to Off-Broadway in late October! Go out and see it!
2. Visited my best friend at Scranton University for the weekend. Met some crazy kids! They were awesome.
3. Visited my friends and soon-to-be classmates at Pace University! :)
4. Saw Next to Normal, again. Oh...and went across the street to the BBB theater and finally saw my huge face across the Henry Miller Theater - in person. I cringed and smiled and laughed at the same time.
5. Ran a 5K for Race for the Cure! I pretended to be a nursing major at Scranton and ran for free. I also got a cute purple nursing tee-shirt. Ha. My body still kind of hurts.
6. Saw a lot of Paper Mill friends, thank goodness.
7. Went to the U.S Open and sat 3rd row courtside for James Blake. The most surreal experience OF MY LIFE! (next to my opening night in Spring..hehe)
8. Found my new obsession with the TV show Bones. I just can't get enough of it...and David Boreanaz.
9. Ran. a lot.
10. KEPT HEALTHY! yay :)
So, we're more than halfway through this crazy break and I've accomplished most of what I wanted to do! Now I'm just anxious to get back to work and start this next year with these amazing people :)
Until next time,