Monday, October 19, 2009

Austin, Texas!

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been so long! We just got settled in our beautiful hotel in Austin. The city is wonderful! A bunch of us went to dinner and stumbled across this amazing pond/brook with a stone bridge that could really be the bridge in the My Junk scene! There's also this red swing in the middle of the pond, and Freddy, Justin & I all took turns swinging on it :) It was so fun! Also, the past 2 cities have been cold and rainy, so we're all excited to be going to warm places for the next month! We're having a put-in rehearsal for a few of our newest cast members on Thursday and I'm playing Anna, which should be fun since I haven't rehearsed Anna since July! It feels so great to be back here, and back at work with these amazing people. I really have the best job in the world.

Until next time!

Krista :)

ps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOZLXqa-eVo

No comments:

Post a Comment